So that long-term data storage works like a dream and doesn't turn into a nightmare: What should a system look like in a perfect world?
- The system does what it is supposed to do: Store and protect data from different sources, and meet all regulatory requirements
- The system identifies sources of error and fixes them independently
- You have no touchpoints and no workload with the system
- The capacity grows in relation to the requirements and can be extended easily and limitlessly
- The total costs are transparent and low
- The system is robust, secure, and highly available
- The architecture is designed for future changes and is independent
- Investments in software and hardware are protected
- You can rely on the system and focus on your core business
This scenario was the drawing board for the development of iCAS FS. It took us a lot of brainwork, passion, a little bit of cheekiness and many years of experience. We are proud of the result! Convince yourself and turn the perfect world scenario into reality with iCAS FS.