- iCAS FS is a qualified Linux repository for Veeam backups
- The software-defined scale-out platform is designed as a closed system which is completely monitored, administrated, and managed by iTernity
- Companies can rely on ONE platform for backup, archiving, and more use cases to achieve synergy effects by consolidation
- Cost-efficiency thanks to an auto-managed system, the use of commodity hardware and software intelligence
- Ransomware protection by limited access points and a hardened Linux
- Improved backup and restore performance, as no deduplication is required and data is stored on-premises
Veeam & iTernity Partnership
Backup Storage made simple, safe and efficient
Combining Veeam with iTernity provides an easy-to-use, highly scalable, and flexible backup solution that meets the long-term data protection needs of any organization and provides a cost-effective way to solve today's backup storage challenges.
Long-term backup storage & protection with iCAS FS
iTernity offers a verified scale-out backup storage that supports all Veeam backup modes and recovery features.
Close partnership between Veeam & iTernity
Every organization uses backups, because they are the most important infrastructure component for protection against data loss and ransomware. But the long-term storage, availability, and security of backup data present critical challenges:
- How can companies manage rapid data growth without losing sight of cost efficiency?
- What measures help protect against ransomware attacks?
- How do organizsations reduce complexity and time-to-manage while still achieving the required performance?
Veeam & iTernity make backup storage simple, safe, and efficient. Organizations have no limitations in terms of scalability, backup modes, or flexibility. Veeam Backup & Replication in combination with iTernity iCAS FS help to reduce costs and keep pace with rapid data growth, confident that the backup SLAs are securely met.
Get in touch with our experts
Would you like to learn more about our solutions and Software-Defined Archiving? Get in touch with our experts!
Everything-as-a-service with HPE GreenLake
All iTernity solutions are available via HPE GreenLake!
HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service – on-premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model, in the own data center.
This consumption-based offering combines the agility and economics of the public cloud with the security and performance of on-premises systems. The results are faster deployments, easy scalability, higher control and reduced costs.