- Validation for numerous SAP ArchiveLink® certified ECM/DMS solutions
- Archiving intelligence is uncoupled from the hardware
- TCO reduction by up to 50%
- AES 256 encryption ensures the highest security requirements (PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOX)
- Continuous data integrity checks and Self-Healing
- Limitless scalability & flexibility
The Future-Proof Software-Defined Archiving Approach
Whether archived attachments or data archiving files, the integrity and availability of SAP data must be ensured. Due to the limitations and disadvantages of legacy archiving solutions, a new approach in archiving and protecting crucial enterprise data is needed. The Software-Defined Archiving approach of iTernity helps you to manage the growth and protection of your SAP archive-relevant documents and enables optimal cost efficiency, maximum flexibility, and highest security standards!
The concept is simple and efficient: the software is in the focus and provides the archiving intelligence rather than the hardware. Software-Defined Archiving relies on open industry standards, eliminates hardware lock-ins and is adaptable to future needs.