If archiving would be a dream and should not turn into a nightmare: what should an archiving system look like in a perfect world?
- The archive does what it is supposed to do: Store and protect data from different sources for the long term and meet all regulatory requirements
- The system identifies sources of error and fixes them independently
- You have no touchpoints and no workload with the system
- The capacity growths in relation to the requirements and can be extended easily and limitless
- The total costs are transparent and, most of all, low
- The system is robust, secure and highly available
- The archive is designed for future changes and is independent
- Investments in software and hardware are protected
- You can rely on your archive and focus on your core business
This scenario was the drawing board for the development of iCAS FS. It took us a lot of brainwork, passion, a little bit of cockiness and many years of experience. We are proud of the result! Convince yourself and turn the perfect world scenario into reality with iCAS FS.