Increasing data growth from PACS and the like, strict regulatory requirements, ransomware attacks, and enormous cost pressure: IT departments in clinics and hospitals are faced with a multitude of challenges and uncertainties when it comes to long-term data storage. This whitepaper provides an overview of how you can ensure secure, flexible, and efficient storage and archiving of health data which will permanently withstand the increasing demands.
Read in the whitepaper:
- How can you manage the increasing data volumes from PACS and the like in a future-proof way?
- What opportunities do a software-defined approach & managed services offer to reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) for long-term data storage?
- How can you minimize the time to manage?
- How can data integrity and availability of health data be ensured?
- What synergy effects can be achieved from consolidating archive, backup and Big Data storage?