Ransomware is on the rise and has become one of the most lucrative criminal businesses. In the event of an attack, consequences include data loss, business process disruption, loss of revenue, and ransom demands. As the attacks are becoming increasingly professional, it is essential to implement an immutable data backup which protects your business against attackers.
This backup guide shows you why ransomware is the #1 threat for companies, hospitals and public institutions worldwide, and how you can reliably protect your backup data against professional cyber-attacks.
In the backup guide you will learn:
- How ransomware has evolved
- What a professional ransomware attack looks like
- Future challenges of highly developed ransomware
- Why implementing a backup is not enough
- Mechanisms to reliably protect your backup data