Auditing Proof Storage of Application Data
For local, state, and federal agencies, as well as associations and any other public sector institutions auditing proof, long term archiving is a must. And so is the safe guarding of the availability and integrity of transactional data.
It is necessary to comply with strict regulatory rules to ensure the integrity and transparency. Key: Compliance.
iCAS was specifically developed to provide exactly the above. The software protects data from various business applications (DMS/ECM, personnel file, journal, e-Mail, etc.) against manipulation and accidental deletion. Additional features like data encryption, data replication, data compression, cloud connectivity provide the highest security and efficient storage usage. Because of its independence of a specific storage infrastructure, it is easy to integrate and administer.
Minimize risk and cost with iCAS and achieve compliance at the same time.
Enquire about our free-of charge downloadable demo or attend any of our frequent webinars. Contact us!
Good reasons to choose iCAS
- iCAS can be used with most storage hardware (no vendor lock in)
- It allows for incident-free migration between different technologies and enables seamless integration
- It integrates seamlessly with cold storage as part of your archiving strategy
- Data security and transparency thanks to reliable features for legal compliant and certified archiving
- iCAS meets regulatory requirements and statutory guidelines – such as SOX, HIPAA, SEC 17a4, Basel II + III etc.
- iCAS is assessed and certified by the auditing company KPMG, amongst others.
To download the KPMG software certificates please follow the link:
Your investment is protected and the TCO is lowered using iCAS through its flexibility and openness.
- Efficient usage of your storage capacity
- Leveraging existing IT-infrastructure (storage, VM hosts, Back-Up technology, etc.) is possible
- Transparent license model without hardware lock-in
- Simple migration processes allow for significant savings
- Easy implementation as virtual or physical Windows server
- iTernity works together with renowned technology partners to offer flexible, secure and economical solutions.
- For example, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and iTernity distribute HPE & iCAS together - a combination of iCAS software with storage products from HPE.
- iTernity is a VMware Enterprise Partner. Many customers use iCAS implemented as a virtual appliance on VMware. Citrix, XEN and Hyper-V are also supported virtualization platforms.
Further information about our partners can be found here.